Monday 5 December 2011

Waiting for Release

Not really done this before but wll try to keep this up to date with my adventures in Star Wars The Old Republic.

A little about me;
I have played a few MMORPG before, EQ2, Vanguard, Rift, Guild Wars, LoTR, Champions, WoW and most importnantly the one that really got me started Star Wars Galaxies (SWG).

I wanted to play SWG so much I had a subscription before I found out my computer couldnt play it and during the several months it took me to get a computer to play the game. 

I have always loved Star Wars, if it's not the movies its the books, not the books its the computer games.

I got into SWG just after my friends left due to the Combat Upgrade, didnt matter to me it was still a great game. Loved being a Ranger and Bounty Hunter.  Still wanted to play even with the next horrible change to gameplay but all it did was take me out of the ground combat and into space more.

I became a crafter on the alt they now allowed and spent my time finding the best metal to harvest and making the best ship parts I could. I became very weathly with this, I like to think other people thought my stuff was good too.

As part of making Starships you also make houses, this bought out a side I hadn't expected and I loved decorating the houses I had (previously for storage only) with the Trophies and awards.

If the guild and my friends still played this game I would be there now.

Over all the games I have played I love playing ranged characters.  Zagel was my first Ranger in EQ2 and have tried to keep the name in most MMO I have played (Vanguard the odd exception, where I was Torgoch, no idea why).

No comments:

Post a Comment